Our Head of R&D Cell Culture Systems, Ulla Schultz, recently joined a panel discussion focusing on the challenges faced by cell therapy manufacturers in the development of allogeneic CAR-T.
What will you learn?
- How to overcome the challenges in developing an allogeneic therapy
- The advantages and disadvantages of an allogeneic product
- How to best manufacture your T-cell products
- The future of allogeneic CAR-T and similar products
The experts in this roundtable are:
- Marcos Langtry, head of Allogeneic Cell Therapy, Lonza Pharma & Biotech
- Paul Maciocia, Research Department of Heamatology and Cancer Institute, UCL
- Ulla Schultz, Head of R&D Cell Culture Systems, CellGenix
You can watch the panel discussion here.